February 21, March 8 & 29
Times: 10:30 - 12:00 & 12:30 - 2:00
The World Center for Birds of Prey invites you to get nose-to-beak on a guided tour with your homeschool students and family.
This 90 minute tour begins with a live introduction to a raptor before we break into smaller guided groups. You will get a glimpse into the lives of the largest breeding flock of California Condors, and learn how studying habitat, adaptations, and life-cycles helps our research teams across the globe as they work to conserve birds of prey in 27 different countries.
- Reservations are required.
- Come prepared to fall in love with raptors in both indoor and outdoor exhibits.
- Co-ops may attend, but we ask that individual families make and manage their own reservations.
- Children 3 and younger are free and do not need reserved tickets.
- Cost $5 per student and adult