We are excited to welcome you to the World Center for Birds of Prey! Now that we're open, we want to help keep you, our staff, our volunteers, and our birds safe. You can help us do this by following the guidelines below while visiting us:
- Purchase tickets online in advance to reserve the time slot you would like to visit. Drop-in visits are not available at this time. A limited number of tickets will be sold for each time period to aid in social distancing.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well. We are happy to refund your ticket if you are unable to attend at your scheduled time because of illness.
- Social distancing is necessary while visiting the center. We have a one-way traffic flow for enjoying all of the exhibits. Please follow the signage at the center and help your family stay physically distant from others.
- Masks are REQUIRED with NO exceptions. When you wear a mask you're helping to protect us, and we need a healthy staff to stay open and provide the best care possible to our birds.
- Our regularly scheduled programming is altered. We will not tour the Archives of Falconry, and timing of bird presentations is adjusted to better accommodate guests, staff, and birds.
- High touch surfaces will be regularly disinfected.
Thank you for helping to keep everyone safe!