We are excited to welcome you to the World Center for Birds of Prey! When we are able to reopen, we want to help keep you, our staff, our volunteers, and our birds safe. You can help us do this by reading the guidelines below:
- Purchase tickets online in advance to reserve the time slot you would like to visit. A limited number of tickets will be sold for each time period to aid in social distancing. A link to reserve tickets will be available once we are able to reopen.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well. We are happy to refund your ticket if you are unable to attend at your scheduled time because of illness.
- Social distancing is necessary while visiting the center. In order to help with this we will have developed a one-way traffic flow for enjoying all of the exhibits. Please follow the signage at the center and help your family stay physically distant from others.
- Masks are required for our staff and volunteers, and we would like to encourage you to wear them as well. When you choose to wear a mask you're helping to protect us, and we need a healthy staff to stay open and provide the best care possible to our birds.
- Our regularly scheduled programming is altered. We will not be providing tours of the Archives of Falconry and timing of bird presentations will be adjusted to better accommodate guests, staff, and birds.
- High touch surfaces will be regularly disinfected.
Thank you for all of your efforts to help keep everyone safe!