The Peregram is a quarterly online newsletter from The Velma Morrison Interpretive Center. The newsletter has these key features:
- It is sent to email address voluntarily entered into the Interpretive Center Guestbook by our guests.
- It is sent to staff and volunteers of The Peregrine Fund.
- We do not share or sell these addresses.
- The newsletter is put online quarterly and guests, staff, and volunteers are notified when a new issue is posted.
- The intent of the newsletter is to keep our volunteers and guests informed of activities and new displays at the Interpretive Center, programs featuring our education birds, activities of our volunteers, and highlight some of the worldwide science programs of The Peregrine Fund.